Covid- 19 updated May 24 2020
We are happy to announce we are back and open for business.
Liquor Store is open every day from 9am to 11pm.
Thank you from the staff & management for your continued shop local support during these dramatic times. We hope to see your smiling faces soon.
We had missed you.
Wishing you, your family & friends continued good health.
The Black Sheep would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us during these difficult times with loving voicemails, kind words of encouragement, smiles and visiting our liquor store. It is greatly appreciated by all of us.
We have been part of this community for 35 years and have never experienced anything so extraordinary that has impacted all of our lives. It is great to see our community come together to support one and another.
As we plan to re-open, we have been working diligently to make our pub a safe place to unwind while keeping you and our employee’s safe.
These are only some of our expectations to keep us all safe and healthy:
- you will be greeted at the door by our hostess to seat you
- hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the building
- we kindly ask one person in your group to provide a name and phone number as per the order of our provincial health officer. No information will be solicited and it will be destroyed after 30 days.
- we have reduced capacity by 50% to maintain social distancing
- all tables are 2 metres apart or have barriers between them
- 2 person maximum in the restrooms
- payment machines will be sanitized after every use
- masks will be worn by employee’s at all times within the pub
- all employee’s will follow strict hygiene protocols
- you can view our menus online or scan the QR Code on your table for less contact. If you choose to use our printed menu, it will be sanitized after each use
- groups will be sat 2 metres apart with a maximum of 6 people per table
- signs are throughout the pub as a reminder to social distance
- tables, chairs and condiments will be sanitized after each use
- all door handles will be sanitized frequently
- all employees will undergo a forehead thermal reading before commencing work
- you may be denied entry if you feel or look ill
- patron’s not practicing social distancing will be asked to leave
We would love to hear from you if you have any precautionary suggestions.
All the very best and stay safe!
Our pub area is the perfect place to catch the Canucks or any sporting event in action, as we have 50 high definition screens, including 6 at the bar, tuned into every minute of the action.
Whether you are in the mood to enjoy a couple of cold ones while watching the game, relaxing after work with a glass of wine, or hanging out with your friends while enjoying a cocktail or two, the Black Sheep™ has you covered. We welcome you to drop by and let us show you why the Black Sheep™ has been voted the best in Maple Ridge and Ridge Meadows Areas.
Whatever drinking pleasure you are after, the Black Sheep™ has it. Frosty cold beers on tap? We have over 18 of your favourites flowing. In the mood to party? You name it, we’ll mix it. Wanting to just kick back? We have an excellent selection of red & white wines we would love to recommend you. Looking for value? Just remember to “SHEEP SIZE” your drink.
Feeling a little thirsty? Come on down to the Black Sheep™ and quench your thirst at Maple Ridge and Ridge Meadows Areas’ #1 voted pub.
The Black Sheep™ is a adult venue. Sorry, no minors.