Is our top priority
We have been part of this community for 35 years and have never experienced anything so extraordinary that has impacted all of our lives. It is great to see our community come together to support one and another.
We have worked diligently to make our pub a safe place to unwind while keeping you and our employees safe.
These are only some of our expectations to keep us all safe and healthy:
- you will be greeted at the door by our hostess to seat you
- our employees will be wearing a face mask for your protection
- hand sanitizer will be available as you enter and throughout the building.
- we have reduced capacity to maintain social distancing
- all tables are 2 metres apart or have barriers between them
- bathrooms are equipped with touchless faucets, soap dispensers and towel dispensers
- payment machines will be sanitized after every use
- all employees will follow strict hygiene protocols
- you can view our menu online or scan the QR Code on your table for less contact. If you choose to use our printed menu, it will be sanitized after each use
- signs and directional arrows are throughout the pub as a reminder to social distance
- tables, chairs and condiments will be sanitized after each use
- all door handles will be sanitized frequently
- all employees will undergo a forehead thermal reading before commencing work
- table hopping is prohibited in accordance to the provincial health regulation
- you may be denied entry if you feel or look ill
- patrons not practicing provincial health regulations will be asked to leave
- We would love to hear from you if you have any precautionary suggestions. All the very best and stay safe!