Is our top priority
We have been part of this community for 35 years and have never experienced anything so extraordinary that has impacted all of our lives. It is great to see our community come together to support one and another.
We have worked diligently to make our pub a safe place to unwind while keeping you and our employees safe.
These are only some of our expectations to keep us all safe and healthy:
- you will be greeted at the door by our hostess to seat you
- hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the building. We kindly ask one person in your group to provide a name and phone number as per the order of our provincial health officer.
- No information will be solicited and it will be destroyed after 30 days.
- we have reduced capacity by 50% to maintain social distancing
- all tables are 2 metres apart or have barriers between them
- 2 person maximum in the restrooms
- payment machines will be sanitized after every use
- masks will be worn by employees at all times within the pub
- all employees will follow strict hygiene protocols
- you can view our menu online or scan the QR Code on your table for less contact. If you choose to use our printed menu, it will be sanitized after each use
- groups will be sat 2 metres apart with a maximum of 6 people per table
- signs and directional arrows are throughout the pub as a reminder to social distance
- tables, chairs and condiments will be sanitized after each use
- all door handles will be sanitized frequently
- all employees will undergo a forehead thermal reading before commencing work
- table hopping is prohibited
- self serve bar service is prohibited
- you may be denied entry if you feel or look ill
- patrons not practicing social distancing will be asked to leave
- We would love to hear from you if you have any precautionary suggestions. All the very best and stay safe!